A little inspiration...

photo from here


Bonjour mes belles,

It is a lovely sunny one here and the village is bustling as it is market day.

We recently saw a couple of chairs exactly the same design as the ones that you see in the above photo.

As they needed recovering I decided that they were not for me and we advised the seller to leave them as a gift for the new owners. After seeing this photo, I am thinking that I may have made a bêtise and should have offered to buy them.

On a positive note I already have the two leather club chairs plus 2 x Louis xvi chairs so feel that I have enough to keep me going over the Autumn months....

Edith Piaf and the words "Non, je ne regrette rien" spring to mind and there will be other chairs.

amicalement from a very warm Eymet, Leeann x


Comments