la belle vie...



Bonjour mes belles,

I hope that you have had a fabulous weekend. Ours was spent hunting for treasure and French Boyfriend found a fabulous clock which I will take a photo of later today.

Being a morning person, there is nothing I like better than a walk around the village before the village starts waking up. This morning was no exception and I arrived at the boulangerie just as the cakes were being so beautifully placed, one by one, in the display cabinet.

Unfortunately I did not have my camera with me, but once I had finished my breakfast duties I snapped this photo of our neighbours window box. It is stunning and an example of how much pride the French ladies take in looking after their loved potted gardens.

 

La belle vie is an expression that springs to mind as the French never seem to be rushed or stressed and calmly go about their busy and refuse to change for the sake of change.

Charming and bewitching are words that spring to mind...France you cast a spell when it is least expected.   

très belle semaine à tous, Leeann x

Comments

  1. Beutiful window with beautiful flowers. Love it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a lovely post Leeann...and thanks for the very pretty photos! Enjoy the summer rays!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a beautiful window. The flowers are amazing!
    Teresa
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  6. LOL, your spam is more interesting looking than my spam ..
    I am about to sell my house and move into a smaller more charming house for one woman and her cats. I am planning to do some sort of French flower gardens .. along fences, in groups etc. If I am not In France, it might as well look like it !

    ReplyDelete
  7. Very informative blog. Nice pics. Keep it up.
    Please Feel free to add your blog on
    BloggerPride - Directory of Bloggers

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment