Monday morning inspiration..



photos from here


Bonjour mes belles,


Stumbled across the photo a few minutes ago and  it reminded me just why I love white interiors.



We are going to be using a lot of white on our current project with a couple of other colours to break it up a bit and taupe will be one of the colours. No surprise there as you know that I love taupe and have a new Farrow and Ball colour in mind which I am planning on using in the kitchen and bathroom.

I love neutral interiors and find them soothing. I am tempted to have one dark wall in the lounge but will play it by ear..back to work I must go.


très bonne semaine à tous, Leeann x

Comments

  1. Ahhh that kitchen and dining area! Adore Leeann!

    xoxo
    Karena
    The Arts by Karena

    ReplyDelete
  2. Leeann, you've inspired me today.
    Happy Holidays, darling

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just love white so I love this. Your new project sounds wonderful.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment